Cross product recommendation on cart
Through an algorithm for recommendations (based on user preferences and previous purchases), increase the orders by encouraging them to view more pages and purchase more products.
Users adding to cart
Show products selected by AI
Click-rate on products
1. Triggers rules
The workflow is displayed:
– to all users that have products in their cart
– in the cart page
2. Design rules
The workflow will be displayed inside the page, next to the products list of the cart
3. Condition rules
The workflow can be dismissed by clicking on the “x” in the top right corner
If dismissed, the workflow will not be shown anymore in the active session
The workflow will be triggered on the cart page
4. Testing rules
Active AB test
A – Control variation (no_show): 50%
B – NextUser variation (show): 50%
In Testing mode, all the rules are ignored and the workflow is displayed instantly.
In Production mode, workflow rules and triggers will be applied.
In all cases, you need to have a browsing history.
Before starting a test, please make sure that all Privacy/Ad blockers are deactivated!
- Open the web browser in incognito/private mode
- Go to the product page
- Add that product to the cart
- Wait for the page to be fully loaded (this will ensure that browsed page is tracked)
- Accept the cookies consent
- Go to the cart page
- The widget will be displayed under cart products
- Click on the CTA to add the product in the cart. If you click on the name or image, it will open the recommended product page
- The widget can be dismissed if you click on the “x” in the top right corner of the widget
Trusted by the world's biggest brands
Entrust Your Growth to Professionals
NextUser combined with IBM Watson, delivers the next level of personalization for eCommerce & Retail companies based upon users behaviors, sentiments, and transactions.
Our partnership with NextUser has been tremendously successful. The online marketing landscape is constantly evolving and NextUser helps us meet, and exceed, the marketing demands of our company and customers.
NextUser is a service that I wish were around when I was building my first startup.