Define key steps in shopping. Set goals and track customer’s progress towards those goals. Motivate them to interact more by giving a structured way to visualize and track their goal progress through features like dashboards and progress bars,
Users interacting with the website
Show the next best action
Click rate on actions to do
1. Triggers rules
The workflow is displayed:
– to all users (identified and anonymous users)
– in home page
2. Design rules
This workflow will be displayed as a skinny banner
3. Condition rules
The workflow will be displayed as soon as the user lands on the site
Workflow can’t be dismissed.
4. Testing rules
Active AB test
A – Control variation (no_show): 50%
B – NextUser variation (show): 50%
In Testing mode, all the rules are ignored and the workflow is displayed instantly.
In Production mode, workflow rules and triggers will be applied.
In all cases, you need to have a browsing history.
- Before starting a test, please make sure that all Privacy/Ad blockers are deactivated!
- Open the web browser in incognito/private mode
- Go to the URL, as if you were browsing the website.
- Wait for the page to be fully loaded (this will ensure that browsed page is tracked)
- Open a new tab and go to the test URL
- Accept the cookies consent
- The workflow will be displayed as a menu with milestones
Trusted by the world's biggest brands
Entrust Your Growth to Professionals
NextUser combined with IBM Watson, delivers the next level of personalization for eCommerce & Retail companies based upon users behaviors, sentiments, and transactions.
Our partnership with NextUser has been tremendously successful. The online marketing landscape is constantly evolving and NextUser helps us meet, and exceed, the marketing demands of our company and customers.
NextUser is a service that I wish were around when I was building my first startup.