Through an algorithm for recommendations (based on user preferences and previous browsing), increase the likelihood of orders by keeping users on the website for longer and encouraging them to view more pages and purchase more products.
Show products selected by AI
1. Triggers rules
The workflow is displayed:
– to all users
– for any page in session
2. Design rules
The workflow will be displayed as a blocking popup in the bottom of the page or inside the page product next to the product price.
3. Condition rules
The workflow can be available on specific pages and can also exclude some pages.
The workflow can be dismissed by clicking on the “x” in the top right corner
If dismissed, the workflow will not be displayed any more
The product recommendation is based on an algorithm defined by several parameters: browsing history, user preferences, popular products, similar products, and upsell products. The algorithm is chosen depending on the goal.
5. Testing rules
Active AB test
A – Control variation (no_show): 50%
B – NextUser variation (show): 50%
In Testing mode, all the rules are ignored and the workflow is displayed instantly.
In Production mode, workflow rules and triggers will be applied.
In all cases, you need to have a browsing history.
- Open the web browser in incognito/private mode
- Go to the URL, as if you were browsing the website.
- Wait for the page to be fully loaded (this will ensure that browsed page is tracked)
- Open a new tab and go to the test URL
- Accept the cookies consent
- The workflow will be displayed in the product page
- Click on the displayed product to go to that product page
- The workflow can be dismissed if you click on the “x” at the top right corner of the workflow
Trusted by the world's biggest brands
Entrust Your Growth to Professionals
NextUser combined with IBM Watson, delivers the next level of personalization for eCommerce & Retail companies based upon users behaviors, sentiments, and transactions.
Our partnership with NextUser has been tremendously successful. The online marketing landscape is constantly evolving and NextUser helps us meet, and exceed, the marketing demands of our company and customers.
NextUser is a service that I wish were around when I was building my first startup.