Show associated products
Click rate on adding to cart
1. Triggers rules
The workflow is displayed: – to all users who browse product pages
– on the selected product pages
2. Design rules
The workflow will be displayed inside the product page
3. Condition rules
Workflow will display each time there is a product available for recommendation on product page.
If the workflow is dismissed, then the workflow won’t show anymore in session. It will show in next session however.
4. Testing rules
Active AB test
A – Control variation (no_show): 50%
B – NextUser variation (show): 50%
In Testing mode, all the rules are ignored and the workflow is displayed instantly.
In Production mode, workflow rules and triggers will be applied.
Before starting a test, please make sure that all Privacy/Ad blockers are deactivated!
- Open the web browser in incognito/private mode
- Go to the URL, as if you were browsing the website.
- Wait for the page to be fully loaded (this will ensure that browsed page is tracked)
- Open a new tab and click on the test link provide
- Accept the cookies consent
- The workflow will be displayed on the page
- Product are recommended based on the mapping file provided
- Click on the displayed recommendation to add to cart
- The workflow can be dismissed if you click on the “x” at the top right corner of the workflow
Trusted by the world's biggest brands
Entrust Your Growth to Professionals
NextUser combined with IBM Watson, delivers the next level of personalization for eCommerce & Retail companies based upon users behaviors, sentiments, and transactions.
Our partnership with NextUser has been tremendously successful. The online marketing landscape is constantly evolving and NextUser helps us meet, and exceed, the marketing demands of our company and customers.
NextUser is a service that I wish were around when I was building my first startup.